Would you like to join our team? We are always on the lookout for hard-working and experienced individuals. Below are our current job openings. If you’re interested please send a resumé and job application to [email protected].
Position: Drafter II / CAD Tech
Location: Heber City, UT
A Drafter II transforms initial rough product designs and layouts using computer aided design (CAD) into working construction documents. Reviews engineering drawing and designs to ensure adherence to established specifications and standards. Two to four years of experience in the field or in a related area is required. Familiar with drafting concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
A CAD Tech is expected to perform duties such as: creating shop fabrication drawings; modifying / updating existing project drawings using as-built information; creating project drawings and product layouts using provided quote information; creating / modifying project submittal drawings; and assists creating conceptual product layout drawings to be used during the project bidding process.
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
A. Required Minimum Qualifications:
1. Associates degree in Drafting, Engineering or a closely related field from an accredited college, university or technical school; AND
2. Have at least 2 years of full-time experience performing drafting using AutoCAD or similar CAD program.
3. Ability to work according to standard instruction and established procedures.
4. Strong communication skills.
B. Additional Desirable Qualifications:
1. Considerable knowledge of AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor or other 3D CAD program.
2. Strong teamwork orientation.
3. Positive attitude and professional customer service skills.
4. Self-motivated individual with exceptional time management skills.
Health, Life, & Disability Insurances
SIMPLE IRA with company match
PTO & Paid Holidays
Quarterly Profit Sharing
TO APPLY: Send resume to [email protected].