Now offering two courses!
Earn AIA Continuing Ed HSW Credits
Live monthly webinars, now with multiple course options! Completely free!
Credits are also good for IIBEC continuing education! Please enter in your information below to sign up. Spots are limited, so act quickly!
We are excited to announce that we are transitioning to a better platform for our webinars! Once we are finished setting the system up we will start taking signups for our September webinars. Check back soon!
Now with two courses!
Learning Objectives: Fall Protection for Specifiers
- Understand the owner's duty to provide fall protection.
- Understand who are the governing bodies for fall protection and the organizations that create the code.
- Understand the important considerations for specifying fall protection on a rooftop and throughout a building.
- Understand the hierarchy of fall protection efficacy.
Learning Objectives: Window Cleaning Systems Best Practices
- Understand the code requirements for use of rope decent systems and platforms.
- Understand the basics of anchor layout to meet swing stage requirements.
- Understand the different connections used for various roof structures.
- Understand the non-code-related considerations made before specifying equipment for rope decent or powered platforms.
What to expect
Once you sign up we'll send you an email confirming your reservation. If you don't receive the email within 24 hours check your spam and make sure to whitelist the sender, because we'll send you another reminder email before the event starts!
We'll also send you a calendar invite to allow you to add it to your own calendar!
The webinar will be done through Zoom. If you don't already have it installed you will be prompted to install it upon clicking on the meeting link. Or you can install it ahead of time by clicking the link below.
About Rooftop Anchor
Rooftop Anchor is America's premiere turn-key expert in rooftop safety systems providing a variety of services, including design, engineering, manufacturing, installation, inspection, and more.
Learn more on our about us page.